Ashley Paxton FCA
Professional and industry experience
Recently retired as partner and head of Advisory for KPMG in the Channel Islands.
Guernsey based chartered accountant with c30 years’ experience spent in practice.
Unique blend of operational and client experience split between audit and advisory latterly focused on providing transactional support across the insurance, funds, fiduciary and banking sectors as well as local government.
Led a number of high profile and innovative engagements for the States of Guernsey including:
- 2017 – States bond issue commissioned by the Scrutiny Management Committee
- 2017 – Guernsey housing market review
- 2016 – Strategic review of the Guernsey fiduciary industry
- 2015 – Financial mitigation for milk distributors
- 2015 – International Capital Flows (funds sector)
- Various other confidential engagements
Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales
BSc (Hons) Economics, University of Warwick