CWC will work in harmony with you and your other advisors, such as your insurance broker, to ensure a joined-up captive risk management strategy for your organisation.
In today’s challenging corporate environment it is essential to align your captive strategy and operations with your business goals.
Evidence of your captive delivering measurable value is vital to address internal and external stakeholder scrutiny.
It has never been more important to be able to demonstrate a strategic road map for your captive is in place and a sound governance regime operating to monitor progress against set goals.
Operational excellence is demanded to generate financial efficiency and maximise return on capital and resources invested in the captive.
On occasion, a captive or insurer may face regulatory challenges or the relationship with the management company may become strained. Drawing upon our extensive experience we can devise, and implement, a remediation plan to put the captive in good standing and repair working relationships.
We offer pragmatic advice that ensures regulatory compliance within a workable business operating and governance model. We are happy to act as project manager or contribute as a team member.
Overview of our Services For Captive Owners
If you are considering captive insurance for the first time or need quality independent advice on change management, CWC can assist you ensuring the captive insurance vehicle is right for your organisation.
Example of CWC services for Captive Owners:
- Strategic review. Is your captive business plan still relevant and delivering real value?
- Creation of a strategic road map to optimise the captive’s effectiveness and meet key drivers.
- Domicile review. Could your captive objectives be better achieved in another location?
- Exit strategies. If your captive has run its course, what is the best means to exit the business?
- Health check. Are you comfortable your captive is operating efficiently and in line with industry best practice?
- Bespoke consulting to respond to particular issues your captive faces.
- We are happy to participate in tendering exercises in respect of the provision of services to a captive. We can assist in drafting the tender document, establishing selection criteria, assessing both written and oral presentations and the final negotiation of service level agreement and fees.
Remedial plans. Advice on developing and implementing a regulatory remedial plan.